In a world where you’re being inundated with emails and ads about every nonprofit CRM on the market, you may feel like you’re drowning in a sea of new features, empty promises, and a ton of sales people trying to get you to book a demo. We get it, it can be overwhelming!
The team at Keela is a passionate group of fundraisers that are on a mission to ensure every nonprofit, regardless of size and budget, has access to the tools they need to reach their goals and serve their communities. They believe that your data should guide you to fundraising success and that technology should work for you, not the other way around.
So what sets Keela apart from the other donor management and fundraising platforms on the market? Let’s dive in.
What is Keela?
Keela is a donor management and fundraising platform designed by fundraisers FOR fundraisers. Close your eyes and imagine a place where all of your stakeholders, from donors to volunteers, are stored in one central location, organized neatly, and easily accessible. Picture a system that not only helps you run amazing fundraising campaigns, but also scans your database to give you incredible insights into your donors so that you can plan accordingly for your next big gift. That’s Keela!
Keela is designed to act as your fundraising assistant. It helps you keep your projects on track, send out impactful email campaigns, and accurately report on the metrics that matter the most to you. Keela does the grunt work so that you can do what you do best, build stronger relationships with your donors. Since Keela works in the background to enhance your fundraising efforts, it’s no surprise that on average, Keela clients see a 42% reduction in administrative time and an up to 46% increase in revenue in their first year.
Let’s explore a few of the ways that Keela is helping nonprofits around the globe reach their fundraising goals!
Steward Donors Through Automated Communication Journeys
Ever felt like there just aren’t enough hours in the day? Like you have a massive list of touch-points to make with your donors but between everything else on your to-do list, it seems like it’s impossible to make the time? That’s where automation comes in!
With Keela Automation, you can build custom journeys based on the criteria you set, so that you know every donor is getting the love they deserve and are eager to support you for years to come. Here are a few of the journeys you can set up that are proven to increase donor engagement:
- Welcome journey for every new donor, automatically send a gift acknowledgement, thank you email, and updates about your mission.
- Re-engagement journey that includes a series of automated compelling messages to convince your lapsed donors to give again.
- Event participant journey to make sure that your event participants get the important information they need to celebrate your event before, during and afterwards!
Wouldn’t it be great to just know that your donors are getting the ultimate experience without feeling like you have to chase them? Automation is the key to getting more time back in your day.
Drive Engagement With Built-In Email Communications Tools
Gone are the days of sending emails outside of your CRM! Keela offers built-in communications tools that let you build and send emails to your audience without ever having to leave your CRM. Plus, Keela customers see an average email open rate of 42% (that’s 17% higher than the industry standard) and are able to measure the effectiveness of their emails, all within Keela! Using Keela’s communications tools, you can:
- Save money on external communication platforms by integrating all of your communications into Keela. Say goodbye to expensive monthly payments to send your emails elsewhere.
- Effortlessly create segments for your emails without having to export the information into a spreadsheet. You set the parameters, Keela does the segmentation.
- Stop worrying if your donors are being properly thanked through automated tax receipting and gift acknowledgement!
Consolidated data is key to better understanding your donors, and the first step is integrating your communications tools. But even if you may not be ready to part with your external email marketing tools just yet, Keela integrates with popular email marketing platforms, such as MailChimp, so that you can keep using the tools you’re comfortable with and still consolidate your data within Keela.
Increase Revenue Through AI-Powered Donation Forms
Sometimes feel like AI is taking over the world (ChatGPT, anyone?), but there is a lot of potential within AI to use it to your advantage in fundraising!
Keela’s donation forms have built in technology (called Smart Ask) that combines wealth indicators, giving history, and demographic data to make a custom suggested donation amount for every donor that lands on your donation page. That means that your days of under and over asking your donors are in the past!
If AI integration isn’t enough, Keela’s donation forms also include a range of features that are designed to delight your donors and lighten the load on your fundraisers including but not limited to:
- Recurring giving prompts that give your one-time donors the opportunity to decrease their donation amount slightly and turn it into a monthly gift instead. With recurring donors giving 42% more than one-time donors but only 14% of nonprofits offering recurring giving prompts on their forms, Keela could be a game-changer for your revenue goals!
- Drag-and-drop templates that are incredibly easy for your team to set up. The templates are completely customizable so that you can brand them however you want! Plus you can embed them right on your website so that your donors don’t have to navigate away to make their donations.
- Impact areas that allow your donors to choose the part of your mission that they care the most about and allocate their donation to it! This helps you ensure that your donors are up to date on what you’re working on and eager to support it!
Your donation forms should guide your donors towards making a donation, not scare them away. Keela’s forms are set up according to best practices to encourage every donor that lands on your donation page to their gift!
These are just a few of the ways that Keela is designed to support your fundraising team, but there are countless others including:
- Peer-to-Peer fundraising platforms to empower your supporters to fundraise on your behalf
- Powerful reporting & analytics tools that are easy to use and digest so that you can make data-driven decisions and track your progress
- Project management features to help you set tasks, stay on top of deadlines, and plan your fundraising activities
If anything in this article has piqued your interest,Feel free to schedule a quick call (15 minutes or less!) with a Keela representative here.